Saint Clair, Missouri

Received a "2015 Important Bulletin" in mail today about "New Funeral Expense Benefit" for seniors, which will pay up to $10,000 for expenses.Just had to verify my name, husbands name, our birth dates and give a phone # and return the postage paid card within 5 days, to receive information on the plan designed for today's Seniors Return address was SD Reply Center, P.O.

Box 2528, Rockwall TX 75087-9973. Looked up SD Reply Center on internet and found that they had a SCAM going in 2013 regarding Medicare, targeting seniors. This just didn't feel right.

So, I looked up SD Reply Center on the Internet and found your site.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Sd Reply Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sd Reply Center.

Had an Experience with Sd Reply Center?

Comments

We received the same card......who do we report this to?

We got the same post card.Ended up in the shredder.

Watch out what is sent to in the mail and on the phone.

If you did not initiate the information don't do it.Just saying.

Same here in Rochester, Mn.